Scientific publications related to Tezos
The core community of Tezos was built from the start in close relationship to research on blockchains and related areas. As a result, the number of research works on Tezos has kept increasing ever since.
This page lists research papers, by any authors, where Tezos is either (1) part of the proposed contribution or (2) an object of research. Papers where Tezos is just discussed as related work have not been included.
- Christopher Goes. Compiling Quantitative Type Theory to Michelson for Compile-Time Verification and Run-time Efficiency in Juvix. In 9th International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods (ISoLA'20), October 20–30 2020.
- Bruno Bernardo, Raphaël Cauderlier, Guillaume Claret, Arvid Jakobsson, Basile Pesin, and Julien Tesson. Making Tezos Smart Contracts More Reliable with Coq. In 9th International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods (ISoLA'20), October 20–30 2020.
- Bruno Bernardo, Raphaël Cauderlier, Basile Pesin, and Julien Tesson. Albert, an intermediate smart-contract language for the Tezos blockchain. In 4th Workshop on Trusted Smart Contracts, February 2020.
- Bruno Bernardo, Raphaël Cauderlier, Zhenlei Hu, Basile Pesin, and Julien Tesson. Mi-Cho-Coq, a framework for certifying Tezos Smart Contracts. In 1st Workshop on Formal Methods for Blockchains (FMBC'19), October 2019.
- Luís Pedro Arrojado da Horta, João Santos Reis, Simão Melo de Sousa, and Mário Pereira. A tool for proving Michelson Smart Contracts in WHY3. In 2020 IEEE International Conference on Blockchain (Blockchain), November 2-6 2020.
- João Reis, Paul Crocker and Simão Melo de Sousa. Tezla, an intermediate representation for static analysis of Michelson smart contracts. In 2nd International Workshop on Formal Methods for Blockchains (FMBC'20), July 20-21 2020.
- Palina Tolmach, Yi Li, Shang-Wei Lin, Yang Liu, and Zengxiang Li. A Survey of Smart Contract Formal Specification and Verification. arXiv preprint, 2020.
- Danil Annenkov, Mikkel Milo, Jakob Botsch Nielsen, Bas Spitters. Extracting Smart Contracts Tested and Verified in Coq. In Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP'21), 17-19 January 2021.
- Lăcrămioara Astefănoaei, Pierre Chambart, Antonella Del Pozzo, Thibault Rieutord, Sara Tucci, and Eugen Zălinescu. Tenderbake - A Solution to Dynamic Repeated Consensus for Blockchains. arXiv Preprint, 2020.
- Md Sadek Ferdous, Mohammad Jabed Morshed Chowdhury, Mohammad A. Hoque, and Alan Colman. Blockchain Consensus Algorithms: A Survey. arXiv Preprint, 2020.
- Michael Neuder, Daniel J. Moroz, Rithvik Rao, and David C. Parkes. Defending Against Malicious Reorgs in Tezos Proof-of-Stake. In Proceedings of the 2nd ACM Conference on Advances in Financial Technologies (AFT'20), October 2020.
- Daniel Perez, Jiahua Xu, and Benjamin Livshits. Revisiting Transactional Statistics of High-scalability Blockchains. In Proceedings of the ACM Internet Measurement Conference (IMC '20), October 2020.
- Michael Neuder, Daniel J. Moroz, Rithvik Rao, and David C. Parkes. Selfish Behavior in the Tezos Proof-of-Stake Protocol. In Cryptoeconomic Systems Conference '20, March 2020.
- Andrey Sobol. Frontrunning on Automated Decentralized Exchange in Proof Of Stake Environment. Cryptology ePrint Archive, Report 2020/1206, October 2020.
- Andrey Sobol and Anastasiia Kondaurova. Governance framework for Quipuswap - automated decentralized exchange. Cryptology ePrint Archive, Report 2020/1017, August 2020.
- Rafael Ziolkowski, Gianluca Miscione, and Gerhard Schwabe. Exploring Decentralized Autonomous Organizations: Towards Shared Interests and ‘Code is Constitution’. In 41st International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS'20), Virtual (India), 13-16 December 2020.
- Abraham Sutherland. Cryptocurrency Economics and the Taxation of Block Rewards. 165 Tax Notes 749, November 2019.
- Mattia Landoni and Abraham Sutherland. Dilution and True Economic Gain From Cryptocurrency Block Rewards. 168 Tax Notes 1189, August 2020.
- Shaanan Cohney, David Hoffman, Jeremy Sklaroff, and David Wishnick. Coin-Operated Capitalism. Columbia Law Review, Vol. 119, p. 591, 2019.
- Stéphane Blemus and Dominique Guégan. Initial Crypto-Asset Offerings (ICOs), Tokenization and Corporate Governance. Available at SSRN, 2019.
- Chen Peng and Guo Yichao. Cryptocurrency Price Analysis and Time Series Forecasting. ISSS608 Visual Analytics and Applications, April 2020.
- María de la O. González, Francisco Jareño, and Frank S. Skinner. Portfolio effects of Cryptocurrencies during the Covid 19 Crisis. In Billio, M & S. Varotto (eds.). A New World Post COVID-19. Venice, Italy : Edizioni Ca’ Foscari - Digital Publishing, 2020.
- María de la O González, Francisco Jareño, and Frank S. Skinner. Nonlinear Autoregressive Distributed Lag Approach: An Application on the Connectedness between Bitcoin Returns and the Other Ten Most Relevant Cryptocurrency Returns. MDPI Mathematics 2020:8, 2020.
- Najaf Iqbal, Zeeshan Fareed, Guangcai Wan, and Farrukh Shahzad. Asymmetric nexus between COVID-19 outbreak in the world and cryptocurrency market. International Review of Financial Analysis 73, 2021.
Robotics and IoT
PhD and Master's Theses