Tezos Developers Day, Paris, March 6th, 2020
This Tezos Developers Day aims to gather developers from the blockchain space during one day in Paris, around tutorial presentations and discussions.
This is an open event and attendance is free (although registration is mandatory -- see below). Developers are of course welcome.
Where and when
March 6th, 2020: one day after the EthCC Community Conference. This Tezos Dev Day will be held at Maison de la Mutualité (24, rue Saint-Victor, 75005 Paris), in the heart of Paris.
The registration page is here.
New: some of the presentations will be given remotely, and the whole event will be live streamed
on Nomadic Labs Youtube channel.
You are kindly invited to register even if you plan to follow only the live stream.
There will be coffee breaks, but participants will be on their own for lunch (there are plenty of restaurants around).
The program will be refined in the next days, and an email message will be sent with the final version of the program.
- 09:00 - Welcome
- 09:00 - Tezos vs. Ethereum, Adrian Brink (Cryptium Labs)
- 09:45 - LIGO, Christian Rinderknecht and Rémi Lesénéchal (LIGO)
- 10:15 - Our Involvement in Tezos in 180s, EquiSafe, Neofacto/tkNext, Octo Technology, Skillz, Sword Group
- 10:30 - Coffee Break
- 11:00 - SmartPy, Roland Zumkeller
- 11:45 - Migrating from Solidity to LIGO for a greater good, Julian Konchunas, Anastasiia Kondaurova and Sergii Glushkovskyi (Madfish Solutions)
- 12:30 - Lunch Break
- 14:00 - Implementing a partial token contract on Tezos with TZIP-12 Matej Sima (Stove Labs)
- 14:45 - Dexter: a Decentralized Exchange for Tezos by camlCase, James Haver (camlCase)
- 15:30 - Coffee Break
- 16:00 - Building a simple dApp, Alexandre Doussot (Nomadic Labs)
- 16:45 - Truffle and Tezos, Cruz Molina (Truffle)
- 17:00 - Closing
Register, participate, discover how to develop on Tezos, and meet other developers!